Welcome to WANEP Ghana's Career Page
Enumerators and a supervisor are needed for short UNDP research in November 2023 and December 2023.
- At least a first degree for enumerators and at least a masters for the supervisor position.
- Interested candidates should send their CVs and brief note of experience in peace and security data collection to firstname.lastname@example.org with email@example.com in copy.
- Potential candidates must have a smart device and be able to use it, including the use of internet technologies.
- Deadline is November 15, 2023.
Anticipated locations for the data collection
Koro central, Chognour, Bognour, Lambusie, Fusi, Kudugu, Yale 1, Bufiama, Tumu, Kwapum, Wuru, Kouchogu, Pido, Siiro, Nanvilli, Tarpo, Charikpo, Fumbisi, Kanjaga, Uwaisi, Chansa, Doninga, Kpikpira, Woriyanga,
Tempane, Konkomada, Pinda, Navrongo, Natunia, Manyoro, Gbani, Piung, Datuku, Gare, Walewale, Kpasenkpe, Wungu, Janga, Wulugu, Wundua, Gbintire, 4 Dagbiriboari,
Mamprusi Zandua, Yagaba, Kubori, Kpatarigu, Loagri, Bole, Ntereso, Nsunia, Wakawaka, SinginyeKura, Lukula, Mankarigu, Dissah, Kalba, Nakwabi, Tuna, Sawla, Gbineyiri, Kunjib, Kugnani, Sambuli, Gbangbapong, Saboba Town, Nangung, Shebo, Bagurugu, Tanga
- Ministry of National Security (Counter Terrorism Fusion Center)
- Ministry of Interior and Ministry of Defence
- Key ministries, agencies and departments
- Security councils, metropolitan, municipal, and district security councils, peace councils, peace committees, and early waming structures
- CSO’s, FBOs
- Community leaders and members in the borders of the five regions
- Migrants and Fulbe groups
- Traditional and religious leaders that are host to migrants
- Security actors
- UN agencies operational in the area